Safety & Testing
In Martur Fompak International, we perform safety, reliability, functionality, durability, comfort and NVH tests for seats & airbags & seat components & instrument panels & and door panels.
We are able to perform homologation tests on rigid fixture or car bodies with witnessing global certification bodies.
With 44 people including 15 engineers and 29 technicians, more than 2.000 tests of 300 different methods are carried out every year.
Crash Test System
The state of the art Crash Test System was built in 2018 November to simulate the real life vehicle crash in laboratory. Allowing the cost and time consumption drop dramatically, it also helps to speed up the research and development activities. Thanks to its high precision, there is no need to extra hours of trial shots. Different types of frontal impacts, rear impacts, luggage retention tests and whiplash tests can be performed with a variety of test dummies. For external visitors and customers, there are private rooms for working with full connection accessibility but limited access to the test hall in order to protect confidentiality.
- The system has the highest capacity in the sector with a nominal power of 3.1 Mega Newtons
- Maximum Payload: 4.000 kg
- Maximum Velocity: 90 km/h
- Maximum Acceleration: 122 g
Airbag Test System
Airbag Test System is configured to perform Seat / Side Airbag, IP Passenger Airbag and IP Knee Airbag Tests by high speed cameras and automatic lighting system.
- Temperature conditioning: -40 to +90 ⁰C
- 3.000 frame per second capacity high speed camera (Quantity: 1)
- 2.000 frame per second capacity high speed camera (Quantity: 3)
- 2 kW capacity Tungsten-Halogen lights (Quantity: 3)
Seat & Seat Belt Anchorages Strength Test System
Seat & Seat Belt Anchorages Strength Test System has the stand-alone running servo-hydraulic actuators to provide requested loads
- Servo-Hydraulic Actuators Force Capacity: 5.000 daN
- Displacement Meters: 3.000 mm
- Loadcells Capacity: 5.000 daN
- Servo-Hydraulic Actuator Quantity: 9
Energy Dissipation Test System
Energy Dissipation Test System is used to determine energy dissipation of seats & headrests of seats.
- Tower Height: 4.000 mm
- Headform Weight: 6,8 kg
- Headform Diameter: 165 mm
Static Load Test System
Static Load Test System is able to test the performance of headrests and strength of seat-backs.
- SAE J 826 backforms & headforms Quantity: 3 sets
- Loadcell Capacity: 500 daN
- Actuator Speed Capacity: 100 mm/minute
- Displacement Stroke: 320 mm
Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH)
Different types of vibration test systems as 6 DOF & 3 consecutive axis in climatic chamber & vertical axis in semi anechoic test chamber are constructed to perform vibration durability tests, and vibration acoustic analysis.
- Displacement (peak to peak): 80 mm
- Max Payload: 500 kg
- Usable Frequency Range : dc-2.500 Hz,
- Table Size : 2.000 x 1.000 mm
Temperature & Humidity Range: -40°C to +120°C & up to 99%
Complete Seat Endurance Test Systems
Complete Seat Endurance Test Systems are configured to perform cushion and seat airbag endurance tests.
- The test system has force capacity up to: 250 kg
- Vertical Translation: 1,3 Hz Frequency & 40 mm Amplitude
- Horizontal Translation: 0,44 Hz Frequency & 50 mm Amplitude
6 Axis Robotic Test Systems
6 Axis Robotic Test Systems are constructed to perform Ingress/Egress Life Cycle Tests, Seat Fatigue Tests.
- Robot Quantity: 6
- Loadcell Capacity: 150 daN
- Robot Axis Capacity: 6 (X, Y, Z, Rx, Ry and Rz)
Pulling test system
- Load Capacity: 250 kN
- Test Speed Capacity: 600 mm/minute
Spectral Analysis System
- Wave Length Range: 170 nm – 670 nm
- High Resolution CCD Detectors
Automatic Profile Adjustment
Fabrics are subjected to abrasion tests with different weights, different materials and different motions in Martindale, MIE, Schopper, Taber, Stoll, Cesconi, Sponge Brush tester and other abrasion test machines.
With physical tests, properties such as durability, adhesion between layers, elongation under load, tear strenght, seam strength of the fabrics can be checked
Antistain and Soiling Tests
Oil and water repellency and Soiling & Cleanability tests can be performed.
Colour and Fastness Tests
The dye resistance of the fabric is controlled by colour and fastness tests, such as light resistance, crocking and colour fastness to water tests, etc.
Light Resistance Tests
Light resistance test is performed to see the effect of sunlight on the material with the effect of heat and humidity. This test deals with materials and passenger compartment parts such as textiles, plastics, leather, textile coated with plastic, carpet, etc. Our weather-ometers have got Xenon lamp that operates in 340 nm, 420 nm and 300-400 nm wavelengths
Emission tests such as odor and fogging tests are performed for the determination of volatile components in materials in the vehicle. It applies to all interior trim materials (textiles, leathers, plastic-coated fabrics, etc.) and the passenger compartment parts ( seat foam, instrument panel parts, rear parcel, plastics, etc)
Heat and Humidity Aging Tests
The aging tests are carried out between -40˚C and +180˚C temperature range and 10% to 98% relative humidity range
This test can be performed for all kind of materials (textile, vinyl, foam, leathers, plastic etc). The purpose of this test is to determine the horizontal burning rate and the type of combustion liable to occur on materials, which located inside the passenger compartment of vehicle.